Benefits of Weight Loss
Obesity itself is now commonly recognized as a chronic illness and is linked to several other chronic diseases. Losing weight can reduce your risk of these obesity related diseases. Some obesity-related health conditions include pre-diabetes and type 2 diabetes, heart disease, depression, high blood pressure, and more.
Personal Primary Care offers customized weight loss programs, fat loss programs, and weight loss management for individuals looking to make healthy lifestyle changes. After successfully completing our weight loss program, many patients see a range of positive results that improve life in a variety of ways.
Potential benefits of weight loss include:
- Reduced risk of heart disease, diabetes, and other obesity related conditions
- Decreased risk of stroke
- Reduced disability from arthritis, joint or back pain, and other chronic pain
- Increased energy, endurance, mobility, strength, and flexibility
- Healthier approach to eating and activity
- Better sleep
- Improved immune system and ability to fight off illness
Personal Primary Care offers custom weight loss and fat loss programs and diet plans for patients in Western MA, including West Springfield MA, Wilbraham MA, Longmeadow MA, and Northern CT.